We are committed to getting the best speakers possible! To do that, we have arranged a generous speaker package. If one or more of your talks are accepted, and you commit to speak at DPC, we will provide the following to you:
- A complimentary full ticket to the conference
- 1-4 nights stay at a the Hampshire Eden hotel in the center of Amsterdam (the number of nights depends on where you have to travel from and how many of your talks are selected, this will be discussed before you commit yourself to anything)
- Round-trip airline ticket to Amsterdam Schiphol Airport from your airport*
- Reimbursement for public transport or use of own vehicle (including parking costs)
- Speaker dinner on Friday night
- Breakfast and lunch each day
- Fresh coffee, soft drinks and some snacks at the conference venue
International speakers are encouraged to submit their ideas, but because of budget restrictions, we can only accept a limited number of speakers from outside the country.
We will book and pay for your airfare, unless you prefer to submit reimbursement. We will try to accommodate your schedule, but we do have budget constraints that we need to work in.